Tuesday, June 08, 2004

yipee!

i finally got my mini debit card today and yes it IS small haha.

hmm AC Nielsen called me up today and asked me to go down tmr for orientation.
good good money is slowly coming in hehe

i oso msged ken abt the citibank job; heard tat many ppl have quit and perhaps they need more ppl? not sure but he said he'll keep me informed, hoho :)

today is a good day, i shall rate it a 4/5
if only i cld activate my debit card today, den it wld be a perfect 5 ;)

listening to an mp3 jel sent me, stacie orrico, stuck:

I ain't trippin
I'm just missing (you)
You know what I'm saying
You know what I mean (yeah)

Every now and then
When I'm all alone
I be wishing you will call me on the telephone
Say you want me back
But you never do
I feel like such a fool
There's nothing I can do..
I'm such a fool
For you

I can't take it
what am i waiting for?
my hearts still breaking
I miss you even more
And I can't fake it
The way I could before
I hate you, but I love you
I can't stop thinking of you!
It's true
I'm stuck on you

Now love's a broken record that's
Been skipping in my head
I keep singing yesterday
Why we got to play these games we play?

I ain't trippin
I'm just missing (you)
You know what I'm saying
You know what I mean (yeah)

Every now and then
When I'm all alone
I be wishing you will call me on the telephone
Say you want me back
But you never do
I feel like such a fool