Sunday, January 04, 2004

I just ain't the same when you're away
You are my inspiration
I'm hanging on to every word you say
'Cos you are my motivation
You make me feel so right
Every day and night

'Cos the only time I think of you
Is every day and all night through
Whenever I breathe you're on my mind
Every day and night


-Billie Piper: Day & Night-

something is lacking in my life- excitement.
everyday revolves around sch, sch and more sch.
borrrring.
tts the reason why i am attracted to him.
he's exciting.
not terribly so but enough to keep me intrigued.

see.
i am this boring, a little excitement goes a long way for me.

i guess deep down inside, i wished i were like him too, living life on the edge.

havoc havoc havoc.
i need to let my hair down.
go absolutely crazy.

it feels so good, so good.